Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ordering from hiroboy.com?

patoffspyder
07-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi guys!

I just start to shop on hiroboy.com and I got a big order waiting to checkout. I live in Canada, someone know if there will be custom fees?

Also, I want to order some paint by Model Colour Worx, someone can tell how to do so, do I need to put 5 jars in my shopping cart and ask for the colors I want in the comments section?

I tried to wrote to Hiroboy via Contact Us, but I got no answer, so maybe someone will be able to help me here?

Thanks a lot!

Nobbys Nuts
07-09-2006, 04:57 PM
for him not to answer he is most likely away.

Hiroboy
07-09-2006, 06:14 PM
I've spotted a problem on my site this weekend, the email address was set to ordersl@hiroboy.com by mistake instead of orders@hiroboy.com thus, not get replies to email or emails in the first place.:banghead: All sorted now.:)

Yes I can post paints to Canada, but if customs open it and remove them, I can be held reposible for this, but so far I have shipped MCW paints and other like Alclad, Tamiya Enamels worldwide with no problems.

MCW Paint if not in stock are made to order and take 3-5 days to arrive with me before posting out.

To Order Select "Custom Paint Mixing (http://hiroboy.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=16&products_id=141)" and add to basket and at the checkout add a note with which paint you want mixed, we will then do a check to see if we can match the colours requested and let you know if there is any problems.

Or email your color requirements and we will check out it out, and let you know. ASAP.

All orders are marked as "Gift" with very low customs charges and no invoice enclosed.

I hope this has answered your questions.
Sorry that you could not get a reply from me before now.

patoffspyder
07-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks Hiroboy, yeah, I tought there was a problem.

About the paint, customs sometimes opens boxes and I wanted to buy alclad, tamiya's enamal and MCW paint. I didn't know that all type of paints were impossible to send to Canada. :-( In the past, did you send paint to Canada without problem?

Will complete my order soon, thanks a lot!

Add your comment to this topic!