Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Guess What Ive Just Bought !!!

DAVIDEVANS007
08-09-2002, 07:33 AM
I couldnt wait..... after all the problems ive had with my primera, I went out this morning and fell in love with a T reg 2.0l 5 door silver..... WAIT FOR IT !!!....... NISSAN PRIMERA GT !!!WHOOOO HOOOO !!!

They are giving me £1600 trade in for my Si (as featured on www.PrimeraWeb.co.uk) and i pick up the new car on Monday

it has a full Every 9000 mile dealer service.... one owner......41000 miles on the clock..... and its the dogs bollocks

total for the car..... £5995 which i think is an excellent price, and theyre chucking in a free years warrenty which covers everything, 6 months road tax and tank of petrol !!

I get my old car back this afternoon ..... complete with new gearbox and driveshafts and im spending the rest of the afternoon stripping out the stereo !!....

Look out guys theres another GT in town !!

:frog: :sun:

nismo_gt
08-09-2002, 08:08 AM
About time !!!!..... glad u found a nice one !
I'll look foward to the pics on Monday :ylsuper

DAVIDEVANS007
08-09-2002, 03:44 PM
I couldnt wait till monday.... so i told the garage i want it on Saturday.... they said " about noon be ok?" WHEY HEY !!! NO SLEEP TONIGHT!!

I got the Si back from the garage..... total bill came to £1001 shame all that work has been done and ive sold the car!!

it now has a new clutch, new inner and outer cv joints on both sides and a new gearbox..... yes a new gearbox they did me a deal cos they messed me around so much. the car runs like a sweetie !!... never mind..... bring on the 150bhp !!!!

primera man
08-11-2002, 06:31 AM
Congrads on your buy. Hope it all turns out well. Dont forget the pics :)

Neil82
08-11-2002, 07:58 AM
Next time your up in Edinburgh wouldnt mind seeing how a GT fares against my SRi..... getting de-cat and mid section next month.

thats a very good price you got hope it all goes well.

DAVIDEVANS007
08-13-2002, 04:17 PM
im coming home to Edinburgh on Saturday.... there till tuesday when i fly out to Majorca for my hols... will be back from hols on the 3rd of september.....and going back to Cardiff on the 8th of September so I'll be around for a while..... Neil.... if you can find a long enough piece of PRIVATE ROAD then Ill quite happily let you see !! (the reason why private..... I got stopped on the A7 in the Borders doing 97mph in my old Si and am due in court in Jedburgh on the 20th of this month..... therefore ive stopped driving fast on public roads as i think one more offence and it will be bye bye licence !!).

To be honest the new car has slowed me down cos now im not trying to prove anything to all the boy racers who want to race..... i know the car is FAST so why waste my petrol embarrasing them !!

the pictures will be appearing when i get home and get my hands on the digital camera...

Im off now to change my A/Forums profile !!

DAVID EVANS....... OWNER OF A GT !!

Max_Chris
08-24-2002, 03:35 AM
Well David i'll be joining you soon. Just bought a 98 S plate GT, in red, with only 29K on the clock and a full service history, 12Mnths MOT, 6mnths tax, 12Mnths RAC cover and a 24Mnth warranty(always dubious about these, but we'll see), Payed £5400, and managed to covnince the guy to through in a 95 1.7TD cav for £1000, as both of my cars are about dead, and i need a tow car for the jetski(£150 for the bar on the nissan, and then i'll get messed up inside from salt water on wetsuits etc).

So i need to decide now if i'm going to do anything to the GT, or leave it standard, i've never bothered playing with any of my other cars as they've been the wrong cars to play with, so i'll wait and see.

Anyway Good luck in court m8.

Lobo
08-24-2002, 10:01 AM
hello just founds these forums and they make for interesting reading.
i bought the primera 2.0GT se 3 weeks ago for £7500, it had 40k on the clock with a full service history. i was originally looking at a bmw but when i saw the green chromaflair paint and leather interior i soon changed my mind.

up to know i've put a new set of ngk plugs in which smoothed things out and am currently in the process of modifying a piper-x cone filter to fit,
i'm also thinking of getting a superchip and a supersprint back box.

my previous motor was a tuned 306td which was tuned to 110bhp,it was strange going from alot of bottom end torque to a high reving engine like the GT. heh and i said this car would stay standard,once the tuning bug bites your knackered :D

ragt20
09-08-2002, 03:00 PM
hey why you gonna go to all that trouble of modding a filter to fit when you can buy a K&N.....or if ya got the right contacts a JWT pop charger I know the K&N goes straight on....

Hey David cool to see you've got a GT...waitnin t c the pics :)

DAVIDEVANS007
09-09-2002, 12:04 PM
Im back off my hols !!! first letter i opened.... congratulations... you are now the proud owner of SIX PENALTY POINTS ON YOUR LICENCE AND £250 OUT OF YOUR WALLET !! time to slow down me thinks !!... i took loads of pictures while i was at home and transferred them to a cd..... then forgot to pick it up before i left for Wales.... still, im going home again on Friday so i'll pick it up and post the pictures next week, HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT THE FIRST GATHERING OF THE PRIMERA OWNERS CLUB..... I'LL BE THERE ( EVEN IF IT IS OVER 4Hrs AWAY!!)

DAVIDEVANS007
09-26-2002, 07:07 PM
http://uk.photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ukprimeraowners/vwp?.dir=/&.src=gr&.dnm=My+latest+P11+PrimeraGT.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//uk.photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ukprimeraowners/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t

DAVIDEVANS007
09-26-2002, 07:09 PM
HOW COME MY PICS NEVER WORK !!!

Add your comment to this topic!