Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

new eclipse brother

Sleepr awd
07-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Buddy of mine just purchased a 01 spyder GT sportronic, same color as mine

this is friend number 3 with an eclipse similar to mine. but for some reason, nobody is buying a fed spec or the 03 body style, so i guess i'm still on top!!

:icon16:

rodbls
07-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Yeah, yeah, I bet you told them that the Fed spec wasnt as good or something so that you would still be on top...lol, jk. It would be nice to have a couple friends around here that drove a 3G so that we could go cruising on something, or I could have a group of real friends (not saying you guys are good) to talk car specifics with.

FairyDust
07-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, yeah, I bet you told them that the Fed spec wasnt as good or something so that you would still be on top...lol, jk. It would be nice to have a couple friends around here that drove a 3G so that we could go cruising on something, or I could have a group of real friends (not saying you guys are good) to talk car specifics with.

yeah same here, everyone I know doesn't care about cars. A friend of a friend just bought a 3G, but he like refuses to talk to me. even when we go to shows and stuff he never goes with me and my friend (this friend is into cars, but he's moving soon), its weird. Whatever his loss.

cficare68
07-28-2006, 10:42 AM
Crap out of all my friends I have the nicest car. Pretty much everyone else I know here has cars that are from the early 90's (or later) and they are hidious looking.

Add your comment to this topic!