Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Pro comp Or Mickey thompson's

Eslhockey92g
06-30-2006, 12:25 AM
I just did a 2" body lift (witch did succed in kicking my butt) on my 97 4 door with the hope that 31/10.50/15 will fit on the stock rim w/o to much rubbing. I will be one road 80% of the time, But dont want people to know that. Im looking for a very agressive tread thats good on road, Tire noise doesnt bother me. I was looking at the Pro Comp X-terrians or the M/T MTZ. I couldnt find much about each tire and i never see those tires on cars around where i live, Every one and there grandmom;s have BFG A/T's. so thats making me want to go out side the box on tires. I wanted to know if any one has herd much on these tires Or if any one else has any suggestions, And no i dont want Super swamps haha. Once i get some tires on i shoot some pics up. My blazer looks kinda funny w/ a lift w/o tires

thadrawr
06-30-2006, 12:31 AM
I really like the tread design on the procomps but mickey thompson is always a good choice so it is really your choice on what you like.........I like both options. I only wish i had money to spend on sweet tires and a lift now.

goser
06-30-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm very happy with my bridgestone dueler a/t revos...

Eslhockey92g
06-30-2006, 12:03 PM
I went Pro Comp x-terrian. I got them under 600 for 4 w/ shipping off of 4wheelonline.com I was talking to them they said the M/T when they wear down little they get terrible wheel noise and vibrtation, The pro comps he said just are a better tire for any terrian. I think they like awesome too. I should have them strapped on hopfully before next weekend. and ill be sure to drop some pics, no my only problem is i hope they dont rub:banghead:

Add your comment to this topic!