Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HELP: Cobra Colour Shopping Feedback?

TireGaint
06-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Hi guys, I am planning to order some paints from Cobra Colour. How long does it take to ship to NYC? I think I will request them to send them to my friend's home, and I transport them back to Toronto by car. THanks guys.

freakray
06-23-2006, 09:59 PM
I think to NY would likely be 3 to 5 days due to having to ship paint by ground, I am sure Leon would be happy to answer you.

MPWR
06-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Yup, Leon is damn quick. I don't know that i've ever waited more than three business days for a CobraColors order.

Make sure you pick up some good thinner, too!

TireGaint
06-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Can I put these in my car as I drive thru the American and CDN border? thanks

73superduty
06-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Definitely fast shipping. I get it in two days since my state is next door.
I've heard of other folks just driving across the border with the stuff, but you maybe should check out customs, perhaps they have a website that answers such questions.
Either way I hope you can get them, you'll never want anything else, well, except Tamiya for accents...
Chris

patoffspyder
06-24-2006, 07:28 AM
This is exactly what I did!

I ordered two times from CobraColors, the shipping was really fast. He sent the paint to one of my friend in Florida, then my father put them in his car and bring them back to Canada. Everything was ok and there was no custom fees.

This paint is great, I can't wait until my father go back to Florida to order more jars :-)

Add your comment to this topic!