Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rims & Fog lights....

Shelbyscarab
06-23-2006, 07:12 AM
A couple of questions....

#1 - I've been thinking about new rims for my '88 ASC McLaren, I'm sticking to the 4 bolt lug pattern and not converting to 5 lug only because if I ever want to go back to the ASC rims, I can. Anyway, the car is lowered a little more than a regular GT, and I've been getting conflicting stories as to what will fit and what won't. I was thinking of going with the chrome Cobra Rs 17" x 8" all around with 245s or 255s, optionallly I could put 17x9s in the rear? Is this right? And, more importantly, will I have any rubbing issues in the front?

#2 - The Mclaren basically has the same front end as a standard GT, same fog lights too. I'd like to simply rewire the relay to be able to have the fogs on with the parking lights only. I've done this on other cars, but not a mustang. Any direction to a website that has the directions or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

silverstangs
07-01-2006, 11:16 PM
The conflick comes from the different wheel opening between the years and the body style Vert vs hatch..

Best bet, go to http://www.foureyedpride.com/ and they can give you the skinny,,,

Add your comment to this topic!