Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

wiring harness

phaelax
06-19-2006, 11:06 PM
my friend has a '97 sephia with an aftermarket deck already on it. It's having problems so I'm going to put a new one in it. I just bought a new harness on ebay for it. However, she just told me that the business that put the last stereo in said they had no wiring harnesses so they just cut the existing one and tied the wires straight in, basically making the harness I just bought useless. Anyone know where I can find an original wire harness connector that used to be in the dash? (the connector that plugged into the original stereo) Couldn't find one on ebay.
I haven't ripped the dash apart yet, so I'm not sure how much of the wire they cut off and left me to work with.

MeettheCreeper
06-29-2006, 10:23 AM
my friend has a '97 sephia with an aftermarket deck already on it. It's having problems so I'm going to put a new one in it. I just bought a new harness on ebay for it. However, she just told me that the business that put the last stereo in said they had no wiring harnesses so they just cut the existing one and tied the wires straight in, basically making the harness I just bought useless. Anyone know where I can find an original wire harness connector that used to be in the dash? (the connector that plugged into the original stereo) Couldn't find one on ebay.
I haven't ripped the dash apart yet, so I'm not sure how much of the wire they cut off and left me to work with.

auto salvage yards

Kia does not manufacturer wiring pigtails.

Add your comment to this topic!