Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Do people ever...

mentel
08-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Give you weird looks when your taking pics of yo ur cars?

I was outside yesterday taking shots of my ITR and my ducati motorcycle, and a bunch of people walked by calling me weird and stuff for laying onmy stomach taking pics of my cars.....i hope they turn out good!

fatboyslim
08-03-2002, 08:54 PM
Well no not yet, but then again I take all my pics on the kitchen table at work!!

djAkira36
08-03-2002, 08:58 PM
I feel ya dude..... I usually follw them and start taking pictures and scream "think Im weird eh? Now you KNOW Im weird!!!!!!"lol

Lownslow
08-03-2002, 10:54 PM
Give you weird looks when your taking pics of yo ur cars? I feel your pain i was taking pics of my lowrider bike near a lake.

people were looking at me one steped up and asked
why im taking pics of my bike?.

my answer was there are very few talented people in this world i myself am one of them and i do take pride on my work and others artwork.

his stupid questin NO2 is a lowrider bike a piece of art work?
My answer Yes it it, if you yourself made it or if you appreciate a certain builders artwork

so mentel when these people see you on your stomach just tell them youre an artist taking pride on your work

to be a wiseass stand near a busy area and stare straight up(this shit is funny youll draw a crowd that actually looks up with you) them just calmly walk away and wait for someone to say "what were you looking at"?

tonioseven
08-03-2002, 11:24 PM
Yeah! One guy thought I was dead when I was takin' pics of my Chevelle model in a parking lot! He was gonna call the police until he saw me move! Most people look at me like I'm the weirdo that I am when I'm takin' pictures until I make them understand what I'm doing then they think it's pretty cool.:alien:

Jay!
08-04-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Lownslow
to be a wiseass stand near a busy area and stare straight up(this shit is funny youll draw a crowd that actually looks up with you) them just calmly walk away and wait for someone to say "what were you looking at"? Reminds me of the Video for Radiohead's The Bends. :coolguy:

Forhod
08-04-2002, 08:49 AM
hahaha!~
I am rolling on the floor laughing out loud. :hehehe:
I can imagine the situation, but why bother them when they don't understand us?

mentel
08-04-2002, 02:01 PM
so i was out again today tryin to take pics of my car, it started raining...i was in a walmart parking lot this time, trying to get the car to correc t scale. the rain cra cked open on me, and i might add, added a bit of realism to the car being wet and all. the kid who was putting shopping carts away thought i was dead, and rammed shopping carts into me to make sure i was still alive. im not sure weather i want to sue him or what lol......gawd some people

ales
08-04-2002, 03:00 PM
Solution: rip some sort of a sign on your back saying: "I'm not dead, just taking picures of my models". Should work :silly:

Add your comment to this topic!