Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Speakers

Liljay2003
06-17-2006, 12:31 AM
I was Going to Put some speaker in my girl car, she wants a little beat so i'm wondering what better for the sitution Bass Tube, or 10 inch sub. right now i have the stock Deck but i'm going to the a Pioneer or Alpine Cd player or i might just get a cheap sony. They all Cd Player so it dont matter she want know as long as they play music

rodbls
06-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, if you arent planning on spending some money, it doesnt really matter what you do. If you are just doing something quick, that helps out a little do whatever you want. Most of our suggestions (at least mine) deal with when people are wanting to do something real nice, or something that works the best. Im not really sure exactly what the best thing for your situation is because I have never done anything like that. Anything I ever do is over the top, so I guess if you wanna slap a little sub system togeather with mixed brands and whatnot....if it gets the job done and you dont care about it too much anything will work.

Since our cars are so small even a little bass adds a lot, it's all in the box. As for brands, I guess it's all up to you. If you want the best of the best with everything check out my signature.....it's about as good as it gets without doing major modifications to mounting locations.

808drifter
06-19-2006, 09:25 AM
id go with new speakers and a 10in in a tube. Should only run like 250/400 with install.

Add your comment to this topic!