Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

guy got killed at the races

Igovert500
06-14-2006, 07:44 PM
http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=334342&page=1&pp=10

Be careful who you race/confront, there are some crazy pricks out there. Worst part is the killer got away for now.

2000LS1Z28
06-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Dang, that's just stupid. I seriously wonder why alot of these people are out on the street. Dude just got shot for confronting someone peeling out in a parking lot. Motherfucker that shot him needs the death penalty.

People like that shouldn't have a place in society. They are like animals, and need to be treated as such.

Musashi3000GT
06-14-2006, 08:43 PM
I agree 100% ^ :disappoin

Underground_Killah
06-14-2006, 10:33 PM
that made me sick to my stomach. some f'd up stuff that happens. that coward deserves to have his nuts cut off and fed to him while he get's his stomach peeled to shreads by a maxed out mustang's back tires. i hate when we lose great people to idiots with no regard for anyone else.
*edit* welcome back mushashi

Igovert500
06-14-2006, 11:25 PM
yeah some people just have no soul. I say jack up his Camaro, put him under it, and drop it. Let the bastard die slowly and painfully. The thing that gets me, is I would have done the same thing. Some idiot spraying gravel all over other people's cars would have pissed me off, and I would have confronted him too.

Underground_Killah
06-14-2006, 11:32 PM
confront and shoot are 2 different things igo.

sure, yell at the guy, tell him to get the f*** out
even punch him. shoot challenge him to a drag race at the end of town pure 50's chicken style, but don't pull out a gun and shoot him.

TorchedStealth
06-14-2006, 11:46 PM
I think you may be confused underground_killah. The guy in the camaro was the one that fired the shot (or im confused). And i say dont give him just the death penalty, i say torture him through living hell and then some........then you can let him die really slow. Honestly a sad thing though, we hate to see people die like that:frown:

Underground_Killah
06-14-2006, 11:58 PM
I think you may be confused underground_killah. The guy in the camaro was the one that fired the shot (or im confused). And i say dont give him just the death penalty, i say torture him through living hell and then some........then you can let him die really slow. Honestly a sad thing though, we hate to see people die like that:frown:
i read the story torched, and i believe whole heartedly in torture over the kind death penalty. i don't see where my words were not understood, but i'm sorry if i didn't word it right.

Mr Wiggl3s
06-15-2006, 12:00 AM
So the guy slinging the gravel at the people was the dude who shot the other dude?

Underground_Killah
06-15-2006, 12:04 AM
from what i understood, the guy who was slinging the gravel was the one who got shot

Igovert500
06-15-2006, 12:37 AM
nope, the prick in teh camaro kicking up gravel was the shooter.

TheStang00
06-15-2006, 12:51 AM
did u guys know that public hanging is still legal in some states?

2000LS1Z28
06-15-2006, 01:24 AM
As Govert stated the dude kicking up gravel was the shooter. The guy confronted him and got shot for it. Some people just don't respond well to verbal confrontation. I guess in the shooter's case you have to take an axe to his head and kill him, thereby ending the argument.

Hope he gets caught.

The funny thing is that those bleeding heart humanitarians are always quick to point out how expensive the death penalty, when they don't actually use facts. The main reason they say it costs soo much is because of all the appeals the prisoner is entitled to before the final verdict.

I use to deal with juveniles on probation, and man, some people just can't be rehabilitated. They want their way, and will beat you senseless or kill you if they can't have their way. I hate saying that, cause it took me 5 years to figure that out.

Bottom line: Some people have total disregard for other people's lives other then their own (Egocentric).

-Jayson-
06-15-2006, 08:17 AM
scary cause thats in michigan, glad i dont go to flint for the street races.

Mr Wiggl3s
06-15-2006, 10:04 AM
I use to deal with juveniles on probation, and man, some people just can't be rehabilitated. They want their way, and will beat you senseless or kill you if they can't have their way. I hate saying that, cause it took me 5 years to figure that out.

Bottom line: Some people have total disregard for other people's lives other then their own (Egocentric).
The reason for that is because of their childhood. They were raised wrong. In a way, not saying all the way, its not their fault.

Underground_Killah
06-15-2006, 10:31 AM
omfg wiggles

"The reason for that is because of their childhood. They were raised wrong. In a way, not saying all the way, its not their fault." no it was not.

OH MY GOD that is so far from the truth

We all make our OWN decisions. your mom and dad did not hold the gun in your hand when YOU decided to take a life. Sure, mom and dad taught you right from wrong, but if your dad is an alcoholic, are you going to see alcoholism as a "right" since your dad did it? No way. You decide for yourself on which path in life you choose. Here in america it's a common fact that even people in the worst conditions can make themselves a positive future. It's people like you that let rapists go free because "he didn't know better" and murderers go free because "it wasn't his fault, his dad had a gun growing up for protection" and for child molesters to stay out of jail because "his dad touched him when he was little. he thought it was ok to molest 30 boys"

it's bull and we all know it. If you can't make your own decisions, you will let everyone make them for you. If you are that stupid to not be able to know in your heart what is right and wrong, then you should definately be somewhere secluded from society.

Those murderors, sex offenders, and all other scum prey on the fact that some people will feel sorry for them and they will be free again to do it again.

"it's not their fault" then who's fault is it? yours? mine? we did not shoot that kid. that one person did.

TheStang00
06-15-2006, 01:27 PM
omfg wiggles

"The reason for that is because of their childhood. They were raised wrong. In a way, not saying all the way, its not their fault." no it was not.

OH MY GOD that is so far from the truth

We all make our OWN decisions. your mom and dad did not hold the gun in your hand when YOU decided to take a life. Sure, mom and dad taught you right from wrong, but if your dad is an alcoholic, are you going to see alcoholism as a "right" since your dad did it? No way. You decide for yourself on which path in life you choose. Here in america it's a common fact that even people in the worst conditions can make themselves a positive future. It's people like you that let rapists go free because "he didn't know better" and murderers go free because "it wasn't his fault, his dad had a gun growing up for protection" and for child molesters to stay out of jail because "his dad touched him when he was little. he thought it was ok to molest 30 boys"

it's bull and we all know it. If you can't make your own decisions, you will let everyone make them for you. If you are that stupid to not be able to know in your heart what is right and wrong, then you should definately be somewhere secluded from society.

Those murderors, sex offenders, and all other scum prey on the fact that some people will feel sorry for them and they will be free again to do it again.

"it's not their fault" then who's fault is it? yours? mine? we did not shoot that kid. that one person did.

:worshippy

Igovert500
06-15-2006, 04:20 PM
There are both logical arguments for nurture and nature, and I strongly believe it is a combination of the 2, however, neither gives anybody an excuse, as ultimately you still have free will to make a choice.

Mr Wiggl3s
06-15-2006, 04:30 PM
I dont belive it is a excuse, but what if this guy was pampered all his life? But he was still in a car scene. Do you think he would have been such a asshole there? Im not saying that its not his fault, the dudes stupid as hell. But the way is reflecting that.

Underground_Killah
06-15-2006, 05:33 PM
I dont belive it is a excuse, but what if this guy was pampered all his life? But he was still in a car scene. Do you think he would have been such a asshole there? Im not saying that its not his fault, the dudes stupid as hell. But the way is reflecting that.
he is stupid, however you can't go around saying that if he was pampered he would be an outstanding citizen. i know alot of spoiled rich kids who have thought about killing people because there parents had enough money and power to get them off scot free (or so they think)

so it'sall about the person, they make their own choices.

Igovert500
06-17-2006, 04:51 PM

That's like saying, 'if Hitler's art teacher had only told him he was good, there would have been no Holocaust'. I just don't buy it.

Underground_Killah
06-17-2006, 10:19 PM
That's like saying, 'if Hitler's art teacher had only told him he was good, there would have been no Holocaust'. I just don't buy it.
:1:

Add your comment to this topic!