Page updated on 06-18-2018

2002 Trailblazer A/C Ports

06-12-2006, 05:05 PM
I am trying to find my low A/C Port to be able to recharge my A/C and I am unable to find it. Could someone assist with this. My High Port is right off of the condenser.


06-13-2006, 05:52 AM
For the 4.2L, check on the intake manifold side of the engine. I think there's a green cap on the schraeder (sp?) valve for the low side right next to the intake.


06-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Okay, I thought that might be the one but it does not look like an A/C Port but it does come off of the A/C Tubing. It just seemed like it was plastic. I will try that and let you know the results.

Thanks again,

06-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Is there anyone out there that would know where to get adapters/couplers that will work on the low side of the 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. The reason is that it does not look like a normal port. It is a plastic screw type or at least that is what it looks like. Also if anyone knows the adapters for a 2001 Chevy Silverado. The low side is much larger than the high side.

Add your comment to this topic!