Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

my new car!

quteasabutton
06-10-2006, 02:17 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5607116136226020636&q=porsche+carrera+gt

ok i was joking it's not mine..but that would be pretty sweet, wouldn't it?

-The Stig-
06-10-2006, 02:26 PM
They are nice... that's for sure.

Chiquae07
06-11-2006, 01:32 AM
sweet yes, but can u drive manual? doesnt the carrera only come with a real 6-speed manual anyway? id be mad if i saw a girl behind the wheel of one, prob just use it to go shopping....but yes that would be sweet

quteasabutton
06-11-2006, 02:16 AM
sweet yes, but can u drive manual? doesnt the carrera only come with a real 6-speed manual anyway? id be mad if i saw a girl behind the wheel of one, prob just use it to go shopping....but yes that would be sweet
yes i can drive manual. got taught in a 93 mustang gt and a 2005 mazda rx-8 :p and what is wrong with a girl taking a gorgeous car to go shopping?!?! isn't that the point of a car, to get u from one point to a more important, better point? i could've bought sexy lingerie to model for you on my shopping trip but if you don't think it's worth it..then nuh uh no way.

-The Stig-
06-11-2006, 02:21 AM

And that's why you don't get sexy girls in lingerie giving you free strip teases.:shakehead

Let the women shop... it can only bring you good in the end.:boink:

quteasabutton
06-11-2006, 02:25 AM
And that's why you don't get sexy girls in lingerie giving you free strip teases.:shakehead

Let the women shop... it can only bring you good in the end.:boink:
oh and let me stress, it will probably end even better if u hand over the credit cards before we go. :iceslolan

-The Stig-
06-11-2006, 02:28 AM
shit no... clothes are more expensive than car parts.

I was reading some girlie magazine today while waiting to get my hair cut, and they had this outfit in there all priced out. It was $1200. For some ugly shirt, some pants, sandals, a braclette and a bag.

They also had a Guicci dress in there that cost over $3000. It wasn't even that nice, and the girl modeling it wasn't even that great. I'd probably divorce my wife if she bought it on reasons that she's a stupid twit.

quteasabutton
06-11-2006, 02:36 AM
shit no... clothes are more expensive than car parts.

I was reading some girlie magazine today while waiting to get my hair cut, and they had this outfit in there all priced out. It was $1200. For some ugly shirt, some pants, sandals, a braclette and a bag.

They also had a Guicci dress in there that cost over $3000. It wasn't even that nice, and the girl modeling it wasn't even that great. I'd probably divorce my wife if she bought it on reasons that she's a stupid twit.
yeah tell me about it. i managed to rip my jeans tonight *hollister, $60* fending off 6 guys who wanted to hold me down and tickle me. just my luck too, they're all on the wrestling team..heh. anyways, ripped them from exactly between my leg to the outside back pocket. and that isn't the first pair i've ripped. so agreed clothes are more expensive than car parts, but waaay sexier.

and i totally agree too, some designer clothes are ugly. but they're meant to be like that. runway fashions are outrageous, out there, bold, adventurous, overpriced and so on. i <3 designer sunglasses tho. especially dulce & gabbana!

-The Stig-
06-11-2006, 02:42 AM
yeah tell me about it. i managed to rip my jeans tonight *hollister, $60* fending off 6 guys who wanted to hold me down and tickle me. just my luck too, they're all on the wrestling team..heh. anyways, ripped them from exactly between my leg to the outside back pocket. and that isn't the first pair i've ripped. so agreed clothes are more expensive than car parts, but waaay sexier.

:mad:

quteasabutton
06-11-2006, 02:50 AM
:mad:
aww don't be mad. they weren't sexy anyways. and i said i "ripped my pants trying to escape" so its not like i was laying there saying ooh baby give it to me again..lol

-The Stig-
06-11-2006, 02:57 AM
:mad: at dudes.

I hate guys who do that... ruins it for everybody.

quteasabutton
06-11-2006, 03:02 AM
:mad: at dudes.

I hate guys who do that... ruins it for everybody.
what do u mean ruins it for everybody? "everybody" was already on top of me in some way or another or at least standing very close trying to get a peep down my shirt. naughty boys..:nono:

-The Stig-
06-11-2006, 03:03 AM
That's what I mean, I don't do that... dudes like that give guys like me bad reputations.

2.2 Straight six
06-11-2006, 09:27 AM
id be mad if i saw a girl behind the wheel of one, prob just use it to go shopping....but yes that would be sweet

that's why my mum needs a new jag XK 'vert to do the grocery shopping in.

i like something my uncle's friend said a while back "i want to drive a car that makes other people angry."

Chiquae07
06-11-2006, 10:41 AM
lmao. it just bugs me if someone buys a car that was made to be raced on the track and just use it as a grocery getter/ shopping thing. ex. i saw a viper go to the mall and it a was a girl drving it. when i was leavin, they were leaving and were tryin to fit a million bags into it......so much for the track on that one....

99redmaxSE-L
06-11-2006, 05:25 PM
maybe im the only girl that thinks this..but in my opinion car parts are much sexier than clothes, cause hell if a guy wants a girl to look sexy the best thing she can wear is nothing right?

2.2 Straight six
06-11-2006, 05:43 PM
it didn't look too much like drifting, mostly power oversteer. not saying he had no skill but it wasn't that impressive to me.

quteasabutton
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
maybe im the only girl that thinks this..but in my opinion car parts are much sexier than clothes, cause hell if a guy wants a girl to look sexy the best thing she can wear is nothing right?
true, but it's also fun to leave a little to mystery. girls in lingerie are pretty sexy too i've heard. hence why i'm all excited about the HUGE sale going on at victoriassecret.com right now hehehe

Mad_Maxima
06-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Quarter cup bras and little boy shorts FTW.!!!!.

Mystery is def. a plus for me, Victoria Secret catalog is hotter to me than say Hustler, just is.:dunno: why

Oh, and teddies are also super sweet. But back on topic, yeah the porsche is def. nice.

Add your comment to this topic!