Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Performance is Impressive

zane11
07-31-2002, 09:49 AM
So far I'm very impressed by the performance
0-60 5.2 (thats best i've seen on internet review)
1/4 mile 13.9 (motor trend)
slalom 67.8 (motor trend)

These are very impressive i can't wait for the car to come out and be tested by other magazines and myself to see how it is.

The built in 0-60 timer is awsome too, and same with the checking air pressure of the tires from inside the car. I think all this for the price is great.

vanstorm16
07-31-2002, 12:23 PM
Can you post the link to this internet review please?

Is the existence of the 0-60 timer in the computer confirmed now? I've heard rumours but nothing concrete.

Sick TypeS
07-31-2002, 02:48 PM
what is slalem??? i always wondered:confused:
I think i could do w/out the 0-60 timer and tire pressure thing, it would be nice to have, but if your really serious about the performance, wouldn't all these "extras" just be adding weight to the car, and making the car cost a lot more? I was planning on getting the enthusiast model, it has all you need for the track (traction control), you think i'm right or no? are there other things that can help me out with track times(disclude wheels/tires) offered in the other models and not in the enthusiast???

zane11
07-31-2002, 04:06 PM
Vanstorm16 im not sure of the site off hand but if you searcg it shouldn't be a problem finding.

There are alot of reviews out on the car already you would be suprised.

carlson
07-31-2002, 06:20 PM
Slalom is a way of testing a car's handling.

I don't know the details, but there is x number of cones on a straight line, each of them is x feet apart. The maximun speed at which the car can go around each cone without hitting them..... Something like that.

Add your comment to this topic!