Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Cheapest possible car

Broku
06-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Hello to all, this is my first post on this wonderful forum.
I am now 17 and have decided I want a car. I would be able to get one after I get my drivers licence, but I really don't want to have to spend thousands of dollars on a car that I really didn't need to spend so much on.

What I would like is a car that is incredibly cheap, I don't really care what make, year, or number of miles. I would like a car that I can work on and possibly "pimp out" in my own way.

As of now I have been in an automotive class for a year at the Brush high school, and I have learned some basic stuff about cars.

My parents won't really let me "mess" with their Ford Tarus or the Nissan Quest, so I have to get something else, something of my own.

So the thing is, I have to find a car that is VERY cheap. I wouldn't care how bad it was, as I could probably fix it up.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

drdisque
06-07-2006, 09:40 PM
the world's cheapest car will be nearly worthless to try to "pimp out" and you'll just look silly trying to do so.

If you want a reliable dirt cheap car I suggest an 80's Toyota Corolla, Toyota Tercel, or Honda Accord.

if you want a dirt cheap car that has some performance potential, i suggest an early 90's mazda protege or VW Golf.

cudacrazy73
06-08-2006, 01:23 AM
dude you could pick up like a 94 neon for 2000 thats pretty damn cheap and still will actualy drive u places and shit

Add your comment to this topic!