Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Very new at this.....help

chase423629
06-06-2006, 01:00 PM
OK... i have a 2003 eclipse GS 5 speed manual and i have been searching and searching for upgrades for it and can't seem to find shit. everything is for the gt's. i have found intakes but i want an exhaust too. 1st of all what would anyone recomend as far as intakes cold air or short ram and 2nd what are some other not outrageously expensive mods i can do to increase performance?....
Thanx

Drodman
06-06-2006, 01:12 PM
On this board there is a place that will really help you out. Please read this entirly and then feel free to ask questions. These guys around here know their stuff and would be able to answer your questions.

Check this link.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=479327

Have fun!

808drifter
06-06-2006, 01:22 PM
On this board there is a place that will really help you out. Please read this entirly and then feel free to ask questions. These guys around here know their stuff and would be able to answer your questions.

Check this link.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=479327

Have fun!
short ram= warm air intake.
ingen good choice for both exhaust and intake.
Oh and BTW everyone who still has their stock intake. You know the box on the back of the intake pipe, near the throttle, cut that POS off and tape over the hole (yah i know thats gehtto) but it helps alot with trottle response. have had it like that for 2 years now and no problems.

Sleepr awd
06-06-2006, 10:54 PM
yeah, that piece is mostly to keep the noise down.

Man if i had a GS/RS eclipse i'd have it turbocharged and driving it around town like a bat out of hell

808drifter
06-07-2006, 01:49 PM
yeah, that piece is mostly to keep the noise down.

Man if i had a GS/RS eclipse i'd have it turbocharged and driving it around town like a bat out of hell
i hope to have mine installed by the end of fall (for my birthday)

Add your comment to this topic!