Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Looking for 2 subs

JunkTitleGolf
06-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I need something that will sound good in a bandpass. Not sure the specs on it it's a Q Logic box. Basically got it for free. I need something that mounts shallower than the Cerwin Vega Vmax. That or I can raise the sub which would change the tuning and everything. I just mainly need something that can handle 440 or 300 watts wrms.

ngsm13
06-05-2006, 02:56 PM
I need something that will sound good in a bandpass. Not sure the specs on it it's a Q Logic box. Basically got it for free. I need something that mounts shallower than the Cerwin Vega Vmax. That or I can raise the sub which would change the tuning and everything. I just mainly need something that can handle 440 or 300 watts wrms.

NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING will sound good in a pre-fabbed bandpass.

nG

JunkTitleGolf
06-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Ok. So I should build my own and then from there get the subs. I know someone who is looking for a system and doesn't really care what they get. I might just sell the bandpass to them.

bjboertje
06-06-2006, 12:41 PM
no, you should get the subs you want, then build the box to their specs.

JunkTitleGolf
06-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Well, I might just build two boxes...one to suit me for now. The current box if there will be will hold 1 Cerwin Vega! Vmax and if I make another it will hold 2 of the mentioned subs.

Add your comment to this topic!