Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Damage to car by car dealership

robang13
06-01-2006, 06:00 AM
I wrote yesterday about my Saturn Relay having hotspots on it's rotors. Well, we picked the car up and driving home noticed my antenna was crooked. On closer inspection we saw that the antenna must have caught on the carwash that the dealership put it through and it pulled so hard that the fender dimpled and the paint cracked! Now I had an antenna ball on the antenna, but that is something they should have noticed and taken the correct steps to avoid what happend. I am calling the dealership back this morning since only the sales manager was there last night and he told me to speak to the service manager. What do you think my options will be? It is their fault, correct? The car is under 2 months old and is looking worse by the day!!
Thanks
Angela:rolleyes:

Scale-Master
08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Yes, their fault, their responsibility to make it good again. Hope it wasn't done where I got mine.

My new Saturn was damaged by the dealer and now sits "dead in the water" in my garage after they had a week to repair it and did nothing but add scratches, and still refuse to repair it. (Also less than 2 months old.) Roadside assistance won't ouch it because it's locked up and would have to be dragged out. The dealer service writer called me and hung up on me in the same call!

You might want to call Saturn Corporate and get the ball rolling, not that they have been much help to me.

Sorry to sound so pessimistic, but my dealing with Saturn has been the worst of any car company I have ever dealt with in my life. I really hope it works out in your best interest. Good luck Angela.

Add your comment to this topic!