Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

remote trunk lid

brad02420
05-30-2006, 05:39 AM
I just got done cleaning out my laptop bag and I found the sticker that was on my car window when I purchased it and it list a remote trunk lid as one of the featues of the car. I tried about every botton combo there is on my factory key less entry and had no luck. I looked thur my manal alittle bit and didnt see anything on it. Anyone know anything about this?

rubix777
06-02-2006, 01:28 PM
I think that is an option.

Liljay2003
06-03-2006, 08:45 PM
I have a 2003 Eclipse GT and i wanted to put my windows like those 1996 maxima ( there Keyless enty keypad and let there windows down< and i wont my windows to do that< and i just bought a keyless enty kit with remote start and it has a truck release buttom that i'm not using B/cuz i think my trunk doesnt have any electronics so i was going to try to put that buttom to control my windows< so does anybody know where a wiring guide to a eclipse<SO i can have remote windows>

808drifter
06-04-2006, 04:53 PM
I have a 2003 Eclipse GT and i wanted to put my windows like those 1996 maxima ( there Keyless enty keypad and let there windows down< and i wont my windows to do that< and i just bought a keyless enty kit with remote start and it has a truck release buttom that i'm not using B/cuz i think my trunk doesnt have any electronics so i was going to try to put that buttom to control my windows< so does anybody know where a wiring guide to a eclipse<SO i can have remote windows>
search through the modyfing gude carfully to find a factory matinence manual (not the gimp one that comes with the car but the one they sell to mechanics.)

Add your comment to this topic!