Spark Plugs

BiGwiLLswiLLy
05-29-2006, 01:38 PM
Using nitrous on my crx, B18 motor, I like use 1 step colder plugs and was tryin to see if anyone else does the same thing with their supercharger, Nitrous, or Turbo set-up. and what kind of plugs do u use? I like NGK's. But have a hard time getting the plugs i need.

shadyGs-R
05-29-2006, 05:56 PM
use 1 to 2 heat range colder plugs. if the plug deterioates rapidly or fractures in anyway try a 3rd heat range colder. and if the plug should get dirtyand aquire to my resistance to fire back up one heat range colder....btw just wondering, is that really my ISP. and im really using snet.net. what the hell is firefox anyway?

BiGwiLLswiLLy
05-30-2006, 07:07 PM
yea that really is ur ip and info. The hardest aprt about the plugs is finding a store to get them in. try the part number but nothin but either lazy or stupid ppl here cause they keep askin what car and wont go in the back and look for the part number i need, like im lyin to them about the part number.

superbluecivicsi
05-30-2006, 10:48 PM
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=560025&highlight=stock+spark+plug+ngk+in+the+turbo

BiGwiLLswiLLy
05-31-2006, 04:36 PM
thanx, internet is a P.O.S so its hard to do a search takes all day, appreciate the link:bigthumb:

Add your comment to this topic!