Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Sarties running scared.

Musashi3000GT
05-29-2006, 08:49 AM
Well I'll be dammed, I cant get a race with an SRT-4 for the life of me.
yesterday was the worst. i ran into a Blue one on the highway that was messing around with a BMW 325. He kept on inching up and letting his show-off valve go off. the guy in the Bimmer musta been 60 years old man, he wassnt interested. :shakehead I get next to the ricer and he just slows way down and pulls over behind me and gets off and an exit. DARN!

Later at night Im going home and I get to this red light so I stop. To my left is a white SRT-4 with two kids in the car, probably 18-19. theyre both just looking at me but not like bad or nothing, just staring kinda creepy. they didnt even realize they had the green light and the people behind start honking. when they finally go I made and illegal right turn from a far left lane. I chase them down and right when I get next to them they look over and quickly make a right. I slam on the brakes and go after them (again another illegal turn). I chase them down again but they see me and pull into a parking lot. i pull in to the lot too but they just put up thier windows and didnt get out. when I took off they left the lot and went back on the street............fucking pussies!

last was comming home from the mall with my wife we got next to a white one. I start reving and they guy just sits there quietly. light goes green and he stays still waiting for me to go like saying "nah man not interested".

I waited for him but the dude just hung back and then turnned into some ressidency.

I wanted to race one so bad before my trip next week but dammit! :mad:

Igovert500
05-30-2006, 02:51 AM
haha, you followed htem into a parking lot??? They probably thought you were going to kick their asses them or rob them or something. :lol:

quteasabutton
05-30-2006, 02:58 AM
haha, you followed htem into a parking lot??? They probably thought you were going to kick their asses them or rob them or something. :lol:
haha yeah really.

why don't you just race me instead. its like a guaranteed win. we just won't tell anyone ur win was against a stock lumina..

Musashi3000GT
05-30-2006, 12:38 PM
haha yeah really.

why don't you just race me instead. its like a guaranteed win. we just win tell anyone ur win was against a stock lumina..
Race you?....okay but you have to wear your spidey-girl outfit ok?

rice(er)
05-30-2006, 12:44 PM
they think you are a cop musashi-kun! dont some cop squads have gtos as bait?? i think so,.....along with magnums,....cameros,....etc, domestic! cuz you look like a possible cop bait, they get more cautious!

Polygon
05-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Hmm, never seen a cop with the new GTO. There are ones around here with the new Mustangs though.

quteasabutton
05-30-2006, 01:40 PM
Race you?....okay but you have to wear your spidey-girl outfit ok?
haha ok ;) in that case i might win tho. i heard u think those spiders on my suit are pretty hot and distracting hehe

wouldn't be the first time i've used my boobies to beat people in a race while riding in a stock car :iceslolan

and rereading the posts i made last night..i need to spellcheck better cuz wow i've made some interesting mistakes..

Musashi3000GT
05-30-2006, 01:56 PM
they think you are a cop musashi-kun! dont some cop squads have gtos as bait?? i think so,.....along with magnums,....cameros,....etc, domestic! cuz you look like a possible cop bait, they get more cautious!
Yeah Ive seen cops using GTOs.....In Need For Speed Underground :grinno:

haha ok ;) in that case i might win tho. i heard u think those spiders on my suit are pretty hot and distracting hehe

wouldn't be the first time i've used my boobies to beat people in a race while riding in a stock car :iceslolan

Im immune to your cuteness kiddo! :wink:
i just want to get you on video in that suit to hook up the rest of my bros here on AF! :icon16:

quteasabutton
05-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah Ive seen cops using GTOs.....In Need For Speed Underground :grinno:

Im immune to your cuteness kiddo! :wink:
i just want to get you on video in that suit to hook up the rest of my bros here on AF! :icon16:
haha only if they're hotties! and nice try about bein immune to my cuteness, who you trying to kid here anyways? :p

and for your viewing pleasure..

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/quteasabutten/64-8.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/quteasabutten/DanielleSlalom.jpg

i promise more if someone flies me out to colorado to race! hehehe and i would love you forever

Musashi3000GT
05-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Very cool pics you got there. :smokin:

eps
05-31-2006, 11:36 AM
Uhhhh...why are you trying to shoot a bow and arrow while skiing?

Musashi3000GT
05-31-2006, 12:36 PM
^duh, shes "Double ohh Blonde"
M.I.6. special opps agent.

Sleepr awd
05-31-2006, 01:24 PM
cute and athletic? mmmm....

Add your comment to this topic!