Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Goin Tothat Big Junkyard In The Sky

BLAZERBOY69
05-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Got Bad News Gentlmen. My 84 S10 Is Gone Gone Gone, And I Really Feel Like Shite. I Let A Friend Borrow It And He Went And Hit A Light Pole At 45 Mph. I Got A New Car And Now I Have A 99 Jeep. So I Probably Won't Post As Much On This Site. I'll Still Keep An Eye Out In Here Though, (somebody's Gotta Keep These Crooks On The Straight And Narrow!! ) I Appreciate All The Help You Guys Have Given, And I Just Wanted To Know That You Guys Are The Best. Later Taters!!

jackass#1
05-26-2006, 05:39 PM
sorry to hear of your luck. how is your friend? walked away i hope, that way you can kick his azz. dont be a stranger you know youre welcomed to join us anytime. good luck.

kahjdh
05-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Yea thats sad to hear, atleast it was only him in the accident. On the bright side jeeps are good and will last a long time if taken care of.

OverBoardProject
05-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Sorry to hear about that Blazerboy.
I will hopefully fid out tomorrow if I loose a friend, although in my case it's my digital camara. It just stopped taking pic's without any warning.

If I loose my Blazer I'll look into a Jeep Liberty Diesel :smooch: (although I h8 the idea of going into debt)

Add your comment to this topic!