Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Calsonic Skyline R34 '99

RandyPng
05-22-2006, 07:26 AM
Greetings,

I'm looking for interior pics for Calsonic Skyline R34 '99. I've tried yahoo, google and searched this forum. Managed to get a few pics which only showed at most the steering wheel wiring and some of the roll cage. I've even tried Team Impul's website and JGTC.net.

Is there anyone who can help me out by sending them to me or pointing me in the right direction?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Randy

mickbench
05-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Sadly, there is very little to be found on the internet. I looked and looked for hours when I built my R34 Pennzoil, and decided to just give up, and do what I’ve started to become a master of when model building.

Just wing it..!! Add wires, CF decals and little details where you feel it looks suitably in place and correct. I’ve heard of folks buying books etc to get pictures to get their model just right. If you are working on an expensive resin model, you perhaps have no choice, but for a plastic kit, I’m not that anal and so just “faked” it…

Sorry, perhaps someone has actually found some, but I haven’t.

RandyPng
05-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Aww... Anyway thanks for the reply. I guess I'm just faking it too!

drifter_fan
05-22-2006, 01:46 PM
ive tried going to the japanese google webpage, and searched for japanese results only. sometimes you'll get more that way
hope this helps

Add your comment to this topic!