Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

problems with Bruno at BBA design - help

ro3767
05-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Hello,
I'm Roberto from Italy, the owner of the Icaro model shop (www.sirio.com/icaro). I remember some time ago there was a post reporting problems with BBA design and people that has not received their kits. I ordered (AND PAYED) 6 kits from him in february and never received them. Ho told me that he had accidents at his works but now he has dissappeared again and I don't have received any kits that my customers are waiting. So what is the situation now? All people here has finally received their kits or there is still people waiting? Someone is in direct contact with him? Someone has his telephone number or address? Please HELP.
Regards
Roberto
www.sirio.com/icaro
icaro01@virgilio.it

The Sheene Machine
05-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi Roberto,

I was the guy who started the thread. I'm sorry to read your having problems too, especially as you are a dealer. Shortly after the posting I received my kit but no light lenses. I emailed him and received them about a month ago. Another guy in the UK got his kit too. I subsequently sold the kit but have ordered another with an agreement that I'll not pay until he has a kit for me. Last emails from him were around a month ago. Sorry, but I have no phone number. I'll mail him and see if I get a reply.

:banghead: :banghead:

ro3767
05-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Hi,
ok, keep us informed please. It is avery disappointing and troublesome situation.
And he got the money....
Regards
Roberto
www.sirio.com/icaro

ro3767
05-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Hello,
I have to report that I have received an email just now from Bruno and told me he will ship to me the kits tomorrow. He told me he was out of home and he had problems with job. So if someone that has ordered the kit from me is reading this forum hopefully the kits will arrive soon.
Regards
Roberto
www.sirio.com/icaro

klutz_100
05-23-2006, 05:26 AM
Out of interest, are these kits really so good that they are worth all the hassle you seem to be having in getting them?

From this and the previous post, I can only conclude that the guy is not very serious or reliable and it's probably a good idea to give him a miss...(?)

Roberto, I hope you get your kits or at least your money back!

ro3767
05-30-2006, 05:25 AM
don't know, still waiting to receive the kits...
Regards
Roberto
www.sirio.com/icaro

M1CRO
05-30-2006, 05:39 AM
sry to hear that you are at a loss Roberto.Maybe with some luck you will receive the money or the kits you ordered..No-one likes to be ripped off.

M1CRO.

ro3767
06-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Hi,
I have finally received the models from Bruno yesterday. A delay in delivery was also for a mistake sending the pack to a wrong address. So all ok now. Hope also other people waiting for the models will receive them soon.
Regards
Roberto
www.sirio.com/icaro

Add your comment to this topic!