Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ryuluk

Serge2k
07-23-2002, 10:56 PM
Hey guys,

If you remember i posted before that Ryuluk was the new name for our friend Sanxler in Ebay... Well i just want to update you about what has happened. Well i did bid on two items and found out it was him after he sent me an email, which was hes old one.. so i told him that i wasnt gonna buy from him... he said that he has improve and everything.. that he foudn a better way to ship the boxes... well the thing that caught me on actually saying "yes send them to me" was that he said he was going to send them COD... so i figure if they came all mest up that i would not accept them.. easy as that... well they came like a week ago and to my surprise the mail guy left the box on my door and i found them when i came back from work.. had to pay nothing... well i said to myself hes the one interested in getting pay so as long as he doesnt send me a bill either online or something i aint paying him nothing... haha who got screwed now.... man after waiting for my bike for like 7 month i would say this is a good gift.. hahahahaha... oh by the way i got the clk oreginal teile and the yamaha factory bike... boxes didnt come crushed either..

well this is my story for now... laterz

djmr2
07-23-2002, 11:02 PM
bahahahahaha

lucky
but i mean if he screwed u once.. then i mean i guess it's ok to screw him back :)

maybe i'll try da same thing? :)

are his kits sealed? or opened?

thx

fatboyslim
07-24-2002, 02:02 AM
I reckon the reason sanxler re-registered as RYULUK is cos he is taking the piss and it really means tRY Ur LUK!
From what i've heard you will be lucky to even receive anything from him!

But well done Serge he screwed you so it's ok to screw him...
a case of 'what goes around comes around' I think!!

flyonthewall
07-24-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by fatboyslim

'what goes around comes around'

My philosophy exactly!!! Dont feel guity in any way let him know exactly what its like to be screwed!!!

XenoKryst
07-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey, how were they packed this time? Same green wrapping paper? or was it boxed? he told me if I order, he would box mine because thats what he does from now on and that i don't have to worry about that.

still not ordering from this guy, he's building up orders again, soon his orders are so much he will stop sending stuff because he's forget-ful.

Serge2k
07-24-2002, 04:10 PM
Well in the beginning when he told me that he improved the shipping, i thought he meant that he was gonna actually box the items... but i made sure to ask and he said that he will put them in a box only if i bought three because "there arent any boxes to fit 2"... but then he told me that he packaged better...

Well when i got them.. he still put them in the green paper.. the difference is that he put bubblewrap in between fragile parts like windows and the body... and then he put tape all around the corners, i think thats what helped the boxes not get crushed becuase it reinforces all the corners... but still i dont trust the method because you konw how they bring over mail, and a good old throw into the mail truck will crush the box easily.

DJMR.. the kits are open.. all kits from Japan are open box, although like i said before he does tape all the corners and that seals the box...

djmr2
07-24-2002, 06:28 PM
oic

why is it that all kits from japan and stuff are open kit?
they just don't care there?? :)

twoninety
07-24-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by djmr2
oic

why is it that all kits from japan and stuff are open kit?
they just don't care there?? :)

Customs inspection? That's the only reason I can think of. My kits from HLJ were opened as well. If the kits are not shrink-wrapped in the store, better check it to see if all the components are there.

Had several experiences with kits that are on a "special" discount (opened) with sprues/parts/instructions/decals missing.

Serge2k
07-24-2002, 08:42 PM
From my understanding thats how the kits are... they are open, unless the store itself shrinkwraps them, because if i remember correctly company sells them like that opened box..

XenoKryst
07-24-2002, 09:03 PM
hmmm...it wasn't just the corners that were damaged before when i ordered from him as sanxler. He sent the kits in green paper with little styrefone curls in the box, didn't do a thing towards protecting. The corners were rough, but the main point in damage towards the kit was the middle. The box caved in completely, crushing the body, and several parts inside. I don't think bubble wrap will do much for plastic parts if its only to wrap the parts. If other parcels are mixed in a big bag, one small but heavy box can simply kill the kit flat.

Best protection would be to send in a secure box, but it isn't worth buying 3 kits and risking that much money. Plus, i don't like the fact that he charges $10USD for shipping even if you combine orders! :mad:

KiDyNomiTe
07-24-2002, 11:42 PM
oh crap, i ordered my C-West RX-7 from him, its been about 2 or 3 weeks now, this bitch better send it soon or imma get some thugs from japan to go take him out.

XenoKryst
07-25-2002, 09:21 PM
hmmm, good luck with that! :p

You should also remember he lives in HK. ;)

Usually it'll only take less than a week to ship from HK to America. But thats only if he actually remembers\cares to send anything to the honest buyers. :devil:

KiDyNomiTe
07-25-2002, 10:47 PM
hmm well i e-maled him and he said that he got a money order from me but I forgot to put the Auction # and he said that he got a money order but he is not sure from who, in other words I won't be getting it for a while.

Add your comment to this topic!