05-12-2006, 10:46 PM
I don't really know to much about cars but is there a type of track that civilians can go to that are legal to drive their cars for 0-60 stats and just to practice driving?

05-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Yes there is. Many racetracks allow the public to drag race eachother, or just get 0-60 and 1/4 mile times. I know many friends who have raced their cars at racetracks around Chicago, so there are probably tracks around where you live. I don't know excatly how much it costs, but probably around $15-20 or so.

Keep in mind though, at almoast all tracks you need to be 18 or over to go there, sometimes 21 (you need to sign an injury/damage release form). Look for "race tracks" or "speed way" in the yellow pages & call around.

Add your comment to this topic!