Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Kei Office S15!!!!!!!!!question

[Storm]
05-09-2006, 09:09 AM
my friend goes on about how the kei office s15 has nos... but i cant just get it through my brain... i searched sites but i couldnt find any specs on the car... :banghead: my friend said that autosalon mag had a special on the car and that it used a dry shot of venom nitrous... is this true? im pretty sure it isnt... as nos would upset the balance of a car in mid drift, and the chances of crashing or spinning out would greatly increase... PLZ HELP ME ASAP :frown:

one last thing
FUCK NOS

thatnks for the help:smooch:

SigmaProjects
05-19-2006, 03:17 PM
from what I hear some of the japanese drivers (don't know about USA) use nos, not a lot and they use it in a way that is unnoticable. I think nos would help at times. Need to pick up speed? Shoot the nos. Need to get the wheels to break loose in a turn? Shoot the nos, lol. But then again, this is what I heard... not something I have read though.

Clutch_Kick
08-21-2006, 10:34 AM
yeah i agree with both your comments, but i have one bit of critisism

yo storm, just so you know, NOS is a brand name for making nitrous (Nitrous Oxide Systems) therefore your reffering to nitrous in general as NOS, which isnt true because in reality thats as stupid as me saying, OH MY GOSH, YOUR CAR HAS VENOM....NO WAYYY.....it just sounds stupid, you'd be better off saying nitrous......

VQuick
08-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Yeah, Yasuyuki Kazama(Kei Office driver) has used nitrous in his S15 in the past. Not sure if he does now, or how much he used.

Another D1 driver, Toshiki Yoshioka, uses nitrous as well. He drives the DrooP/Espelir AE86 coupe. His built 1.6L 4AGE produces ~200hp, but he uses a 100-shot(I think) of nitrous for a nice boost. At the D1 round in Autopolis last year, Yoshioka crashed in qualifying(actually bent the car's frame by 30mm!) and had to replace his engine with a stock ~130hp 4AGE. He was still able to use nitrous however, and actually went on to win the event!

Add your comment to this topic!