Acura RSX Type S

Manchee13
05-07-2006, 12:15 AM
Hi, just a couple of questions. One, does anyone know anything about the Acura RSX Type S? I'm buying one and I've read a couple of reviews that all seemed to be fairly complimentary of the handling of the car but not real impressed with the way it looked. Second, does anyone know if it is classified as a sports car (insurance purposes) or a coupe hatchback?

jorgeandonie
05-08-2006, 01:57 AM
sports car. i think it looks great too, though i like the older model better

DinanM3_S2
05-08-2006, 02:08 AM
Yea, overall its a great car. Its a Honda/Acura so it will last a long time. Its the least expensive car I would consider to be slightly luxurious. If I were spending ~$24,000 on a car it would probably be one of these or a new VW GTi. If you want to save some money theres a new Honda Civic Si out that should be pretty similar in most aspects. Don't wait too long on the RSX-S, they are ending production soon.

MetalHeadZaid
05-08-2006, 07:41 AM
i have been in one and can tell you that i were to buy a new front wheel drive car, it would be the rsx. handles well, enough power and it looks good inside and out

ending production!?!?! what about the integra??? will it be replaced???

Hofmeister
05-09-2006, 02:44 PM
You may be able to get a good deal as production is scheduled to end at the end of the 2006 model year. Rumours have been circulating that Honda/Acura is working on introducing a coupe version of the TSX, which itself is the European Accord.

Add your comment to this topic!