Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Central Locking System

snumb130
05-04-2006, 01:49 PM
1995 Rodeo
I am having trouble with my Central Locking System. If I lock the driver side door then all the other doors will lock. However, the unlock feture does not work. I can hear a clicking when I unlock the driver side door but the clicking comes from the passenger side. Are the relays in a series and could the passenger side relay be bad. Would this cause all the doors not to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

steffenk
05-04-2006, 07:16 PM
I am having a similar problem with my 93 Rodeo. The problem is intermittent -when I push the driver's side lock up or down, the other locks *sometimes* do not lock or unlock. The problem comes and goes. I also hear a clicking that comes from the passenger's side.

steffenk
05-04-2006, 07:22 PM
I am having a similar problem with my 93 Rodeo. The problem is intermittent -when I push the driver's side lock up or down, the other locks *sometimes* do not lock or unlock. The problem comes and goes. I also hear a clicking that comes from the passenger's side. Unfortunately, I don't have any good leads on root cause.

steffenk
05-27-2006, 07:12 PM
Has anyone else experienced this issue or fixed it?
Thanks!

Add your comment to this topic!