Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Has anyone ever made a CV limo?

guchiew
05-01-2006, 05:56 AM
I know that the Town Car is the closest thing, but I think a blacked out CVPI limo with a push bumper, spotlights and centercaps would look better than any Town Car.

master hec0
05-11-2006, 02:40 PM
no i doubt that
but also whos gonna want to ride in a cv when the can ride in a lincon its a status thing i bet if the cv was put on the lincon name and the tc was put on the ford name that ppl would start makin cv limos but thats never gonna happen

guchiew
05-13-2006, 08:09 PM
no i doubt that
but also whos gonna want to ride in a cv when the can ride in a lincon its a status thing i bet if the cv was put on the lincon name and the tc was put on the ford name that ppl would start makin cv limos but thats never gonna happen
I dunno. I dont' think that more people would want the Crown Vic because it looks like a cop car. Any photoshopers with extra time? :grinyes:

master hec0
05-13-2006, 08:48 PM
ya well saying the cv is on the lincon line that means its gonna be priced like the town car so that means the cop cars will be town cars so in that universe the town car looks like a cop car. did i confuse u with that statment?

Add your comment to this topic!