Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What Would You Like To Have On Your Accord?

$iko
07-19-2002, 08:22 AM
What performance parts would you put on your car from the sparkplugs to turbos....what would you have done?

obiewancoyote
07-21-2002, 11:41 PM
I have a stock `91 accord ex coupe and my christmas list would go something like this.

Suspension:
A sport air ride suspension kit, disc brake swap from a `92 lx or ex sedan, purple paint for the calipers, crossdrilled and slotted rotors, possibly an ABS system, , and some nice gun metal grey rims.

Exterior:
R-34 type front air dam, ground effects and rear bumper to match taper for air dam,removable billet grille insert, stock type spoiler or low profile drag wing, carbon fiber type tail lights, auxially driving lights, and some dark colored projector headlights w/ the all amber turn signals.

Interior:
Staggered type shifter like the current honda and acura auto tranny shifters, Joystick type shift knob with button area for my lockout torque converter switch, Stero CD and or MP3 player with lightweight speaker system, and five point harnesses... to get rid of those annyoing automatic seatbelts.

Engine Bay:
Various dress up parts, new F22A4 or H22A block, light weigh engine inards, possibly a lightweight engine block, racing tranny (5 speed auto), intercooled supercharger system, headers, and any other trimmings that I can't think of at the moment.

Sorry for the length, there's just a lot to do with a stock vehicle. This is, by no means all to do, but it's a good start for the moment.

-coyote

Add your comment to this topic!