Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Integra GSR door panel removal?

tgunnerson
07-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Hello, I'm trying to replace the front speakers in my Integra GSR. The bottom speakers are easy, but I can't figure out how to get the door panel off to change the tweeters. I think I got most of it, just can't figure out how to get the door handle housing out. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Todd

Dooodxitzxmeeh
07-22-2002, 12:48 AM
alrighty all u need is to remove three screws, one is where u open the door from the inside, look close u have u use a very small tip to open it to get to the screw, two is the other screw where u use to grip the door to close it has a dippd scoop deal. three isnt neccesary its a plasitc one near the front. make sure u take out the two plastic piece the one by the door handle near the lock after that screw is out slide forward and pull.. dont just pull it will snap off clips ok now from the very botton stick a flathead in between the door and panel , pop open use force it wont break....ther u go out . the tweets have two screws from the inside of the panel u can see it

need help putting it back on holla shiet is hard to put back on sorry if my directions arent clear

Add your comment to this topic!