Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

paint job?

lopros
04-26-2006, 09:22 PM
i just bought my 95 acura integra ls, its just basically stock for now... but i was wondering where should i go to get a really good paint job? does anyone here recommend maaco at all cuz i was told they charge 700 nd if u give them an extra 100 theyll do it really well. i know someone who got his painted ferrari red from maaco and he recommened it. so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. if anyone lives in toronto, canada, nd knows someone who does a really good job tell me i iwould really appreciate it. thanks alot guys.

GEESERTEG
04-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Dont go to Maaco! If you want it painted get it done right. Ive heard and seen to many horror stories about maaco.

HoNdA~InTeGrA
10-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Well i've worked for CarStar before and they r pretty good in they're refinishing and if u PM me i can give u a number for a good body shop in the Outaouais region. The guy gives pretty good prices and does and excellent job for the money and also garantees his work for 1 year on rust and paint.
Now if u want to go to Macco and have ur paint peel off ur car in a matter of no time at all and have no garantee, then i suggest that u take up ur buddies advice and pay 700$ for a paint job!

Add your comment to this topic!