Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

CSC question number 2 :)

klutz_100
04-19-2006, 01:54 PM
My quest for the Golden Fleece known as CSC draws near it's conclusion but 2 questions remain...

1. Cn you re-use it? or does it lose its magic powers after 1 useage? Can you strain it and dunk the next cock up?

2. Can you dilute it? If yes, what are its tolerances? If no... s**t!!

Thanks in advance.

Jay!
04-19-2006, 03:20 PM
1. Cn you re-use it? or does it lose its magic powers after 1 useage? Can you strain it and dunk the next cock up?
Yes, you can strain and reuse it. It does lose it's strength, though. You won't want to reuse it more than 3 or 4 times. The spray-size jug is cheap enough that you won't care too much.

2. Can you dilute it? If yes, what are its tolerances? If no... s**t!!
Yes. There's a chart on the back with the ratios they recommend for several household chores. I think kitchen counters is like 16:1 or something, so yeah - it's strong when undiluted. Of course, it strips paint fastest at full power...

Be safe. ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES. It'll take layers of skin off your hands before you even realise you're wet.

gionc
04-20-2006, 01:26 AM
Be safe. ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES. It'll take layers of skin off your hands before you even realise you're wet.
Don't worry: he's safe
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/gionc/palombaro010.jpg

J/K apart thanks for the kind advice: I think most of us're used to manage that products with less attention than needed. Good to remind something.

klutz_100
04-20-2006, 02:32 AM
OMG!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Gio! I GOTTA download that! I want it for my avatar :lol:

Don't worry: he's safe
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/gionc/palombaro010.jpg

J/K apart thanks for the kind advice: I think most of us're used to manage that products with less attention than needed. Good to remind something.

quadzero
04-20-2006, 09:58 PM
LOL, I dont know what CSC is but that picture sure made me laugh!

1986Z28
04-21-2006, 06:25 PM
castrol super clean, yes its reusable, but it wont last forever, it sucks for the big corvettes, it takes 2 jugs and there about 12 bucks a jug, so far ive gone through 6

Add your comment to this topic!