All lights on on shift indicator(dash) wont shift past 2nd gear?

borninabarn
04-18-2006, 07:48 PM
I have seen this problem before here.Help again if you can please.I have a 94 concorde with a 3.3 i will start from the begining.Customer comes in speedometer quit working stuck in 2nd gear replaced output speed sensor speedo worked again and shifted through all the gears worked fine.customer drove the car 30 miles and the trans stuck in gear again.talked to a chrysler dealership they said to replace the ignition switch did that seemed to work fine again for 5 miles talked to them again the tech there said to replace the tcm so i got one from a salvage yard did not work all the shift indicator lights are on and still stuck in gear(also air bag light on from the tcm from the salvage yard)put back in old tcm and still all shift indicator lights are on but now not the air bag light.codes 12,55,66 come up.can the drb scanner chrysler dealers have do things that could clear up this problem that other high priced scanners cant?does something have to be reprogrammed?this car has been well taken care of this is really keeping me up at night!help me out if you can friends!!!!Thanks born

borninabarn
04-19-2006, 09:36 PM
I have seen this problem before here.Help again if you can please.I have a 94 concorde with a 3.3 i will start from the begining.Customer comes in speedometer quit working stuck in 2nd gear replaced output speed sensor speedo worked again and shifted through all the gears worked fine.customer drove the car 30 miles and the trans stuck in gear again.talked to a chrysler dealership they said to replace the ignition switch did that seemed to work fine again for 5 miles talked to them again the tech there said to replace the tcm so i got one from a salvage yard did not work all the shift indicator lights are on and still stuck in gear(also air bag light on from the tcm from the salvage yard)put back in old tcm and still all shift indicator lights are on but now not the air bag light.codes 12,55,66 come up.can the drb scanner chrysler dealers have do things that could clear up this problem that other high priced scanners cant?does something have to be reprogrammed?this car has been well taken care of this is really keeping me up at night!help me out if you can friends!!!!Thanks born
Looking for some imput from you techs anything you can think of?thanks born

borninabarn
04-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Looking for some imput from you techs anything you can think of?thanks born Anybody how do you get this car out of Limp mode what have you guys done before to take care of this?replaced the output speed sensor not the input speed sensor.Any ideas on this?

Add your comment to this topic!