Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Release Watch for 350Z - When do we get our toy?

vigold
07-15-2002, 05:48 PM
I'd like to see if we can track the release date of the new 350z here. Anyone have any confirmed release dates in August/September? Please post here when your dealer has confirmed delivery. Better yet, when you see your Z in the showroom! :D

I'm first on the list for one in LA, but my guy says he has no idea when it'll arrive (could be Aug or Sept). My current lease (ML320...going back to speed from luxury) is up 8/10! I need to time this correctly...I don't want to extend my lease! Any advice? :confused:

Thanks, everyone!

Vic

BTW, here's a cool article from Forbes...GO Z!

The Best Sports Car Value On Earth (http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/2002/07/08/0708feat.html)

omarg16
07-15-2002, 06:57 PM
my dealer told me that it will be in the first week of october.....i think this date is later than most people because i ordered it in the beginning of june

volcom2043
07-15-2002, 08:37 PM
according to nissanmotors.com the launch day is in 35 days, 1 hour and 35 minutes....if you want to just go there and watch the time tick down, feel free. go to www.nissanmotors.com and then click on futurez....in the upper right of the window that pops up there is a "time until launch"

volcom

ps, I'm a newbie.......yea......peace

bebahru
07-16-2002, 04:06 AM
an interesting newcomer ---an alternative to my S2000

kublah
07-18-2002, 04:40 AM
Saw one on the street yesterday morning... It looks nice enough I guess, but It's going to take a while for me to get used to the styling...

vigold
07-18-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by kublah
Saw one on the street yesterday morning... It looks nice enough I guess, but It's going to take a while for me to get used to the styling...

Really? What city? Did it look like a privately owned vehicle or one used for advertisement, ads, or commercials? Probably hard to tell.

It's not due out till August, but there may be some cars for shows, magazines, maybe even large dealerships getting some advance delivery.

vigold
07-18-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by volcom2043
according to nissanmotors.com the launch day is in 35 days, 1 hour and 35 minutes....if you want to just go there and watch the time tick down, feel free. go to www.nissanmotors.com and then click on futurez....in the upper right of the window that pops up there is a "time until launch"

volcom

ps, I'm a newbie.......yea......peace

Very cool, I've been to that site many times and never noticed the ticker! Thanks!

vanstorm16
07-23-2002, 05:50 PM
I ordered mine this morning and was told that I could expect delivery between late October adn the end of this year.

I know that the people that beat me in to order the 350Z will be receiving theirs starting at the end of August. They've all received their production order numbers as well.

vigold
07-23-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by vanstorm16
I ordered mine this morning and was told that I could expect delivery between late October adn the end of this year.

I know that the people that beat me in to order the 350Z will be receiving theirs starting at the end of August. They've all received their production order numbers as well.

Is this "production order numbers" something the buyer gets or the dealer gets?

Add your comment to this topic!