Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rossi's 2003 Honda RC211V ref pics.

gulfclk
04-16-2006, 05:27 PM
I've been searching the net for weeks now to find GOOD reference pictures, espacialle very detailed ones, but ... ery difficult to find.

Can somebody tell me where to find them or sent me images? I'm planning to make his bike ... superdetailed!

Thanks for the help ... again,

Tom

Modelcrafters.GP
04-16-2006, 11:34 PM
Try looking into the Pitwalk Collection Moto GP Racer's Archive 2003. Extremely nice detail pics are included with text in Japanese and great English translations by Scott Hards, President of HLJ. If you are looking for these books, we have them on our restock list for later on this month. When they come in, we can keep aside one of them for you, or of course, if someone could supply pics, that would be nice too, to help you out.

americas911
04-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Send me a email to americas911@cox.net I have about 10 Mb's worth of pictures. You can also order the Moto GP Archive form HLJ, here is the link
http://www.hlj.com/product/MDG22842

Doug

gulfclk
04-18-2006, 02:17 AM
Try looking into the Pitwalk Collection Moto GP Racer's Archive 2003. Extremely nice detail pics are included with text in Japanese and great English translations by Scott Hards ...

I tried Google for this website but could not find it ... probably stupid me! Can you post me the link?

I just dropped you an e-mail with my mail address Doug ... looking to receive some nice pictures!

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Tom

americas911
04-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Clink the link I provided for you, it will take you to the Pit Walk Archive for 2003.

Doug

Add your comment to this topic!