supercharged 92 lude h22a

rick18
04-14-2006, 03:18 PM
ok im in the process of getting a supercharger for my 92 lude. i really would rather turbo it but have no where near the amount of money to do it properly so im gonna go the supercharger route. im looking at the jacksonracing one but its only for a 97+ lude. will this work with a 92 lude with a jdm h22a and if so which one would i go with the sh or non-sh. thanks and also if you have any recommendations as in other companies to look at i would appreciate it as im knew to superchargers.

kris
04-15-2006, 09:47 PM
For the price of a Jackson racing charger, you could probably find a bolt on turbo kit, like a greddy, drag, etc.

Yes, a charger for a 97 will work, just get the one for the non SH.

ShoofIsLudin
04-18-2006, 12:16 PM
I thought the Jackson Racing supercharger didnt' fit in the 4th gen body b/c of firewall clearance issues. People have fit them to the 92 body, but u gotta cut away at the firewall (if i'm not mistaken). Just a side question, can you control the boost on a supercharger like you can for a turbo, or is it limited by the pulley size?

ber81
04-23-2006, 05:25 PM
I thought the Jackson Racing supercharger didnt' fit in the 4th gen body b/c of firewall clearance issues. People have fit them to the 92 body, but u gotta cut away at the firewall (if i'm not mistaken). Just a side question, can you control the boost on a supercharger like you can for a turbo, or is it limited by the pulley size?

the boost is limited by pulley size so the faster the supercharger spins the higher the boost.

soccmid
05-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Is fabrication necessary? Im lookin for confirmation on whether or not.

rick18
05-21-2006, 10:31 PM
yes you would have to do alot of fabrication. i emailed them and they straight up said not to try it because of how much work is involved in trying to get it fit.

Schister66
05-21-2006, 11:51 PM
boost it....trust me...its fun

Add your comment to this topic!