Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Your chance to own a Legalized R34

TwinTurboVQ35
04-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Ok, I've come to the conclusion that most of you out there saying "why can't the US import skylines" or "I have to own a skyline" or even "where can i buy a skyline" are a bunch of kids and wannabees.
First off you know how difficult it is to get one, so when presented with the opportunity don't think you are gonna be given it for free or for a cheap price. Rarity=expensive.
Now i realize most of you are in Junior high or High School and you've seen the R34 in movies and video games but if any of you are serious about owning one here is your chance. This is not fake, non-running or a gimmick. Its the real deal. Kids seek your parents permission. Geesh.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4630109121

jmrev
04-17-2006, 11:37 AM
wow, another person that doesnt know what hes talking about, read the stickies and all the useless threads under and all the people saying they found a good skyline deal on ebay.

ebay + skylines = scam

TwinTurboVQ35
04-17-2006, 11:52 AM
I see this car everyday. Its little kids that think they can own skylines that are misguided, anyhow i think a sale was finalized. If you were looking for one that was in good condition i feel sorry for you, cuz you truley missed out.

wow, another person that doesnt know what hes talking about, read the stickies and all the useless threads under and all the people saying they found a good skyline deal on ebay.

ebay + skylines = scam

Mad_Maxima
04-17-2006, 02:12 PM
http://houston.craigslist.org/car/148953361.html

real deal. seen it on the streets and at meets, used to be a MINES show car.

TwinTurboVQ35
04-18-2006, 01:26 PM
ehhh wrong, it was never to my knowledge Mines show car, but that doesn't mean it wasn't. Its been at shows and everything in norcal. Try a search for hot import daze, you'll probably see it next to my car. It was sold originally to my friend off of craigslist, but who cares he sold it. Its all the scams that make it hard to believe the real deals out there.

Incase your still "skeptical" heres where it was, where i live San Jose.

http://zcargarage.com/gallery.htm

I have the Twin turbo Z hence twinturboVq35.

Damn kids.

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/148953361.html

real deal. seen it on the streets and at meets, used to be a MINES show car.

jas4811
04-19-2006, 09:24 AM
ehhh wrong, it was never to my knowledge Mines show car, but that doesn't mean it wasn't.

Actually, I think he means the one for sale in Houston was a Mines showcar. IMO I wouldn't be able to justify spending $100k+ and that's what they're asking for on the r34 in Houston.

John

Skyline_211
04-27-2006, 10:07 AM
For your info guys, it is not that hard to own a skyline. The trick is to bring into the states. I found a 95 skyline R32 twin turbo for 3 gs over in japan. The kicker it cost 5gs to import it.

Gtr2.7L
04-30-2006, 05:42 AM
LOL...never stops.

For your info guys, it is not that hard to own a skyline. The trick is to bring into the states. I found a 95 skyline R32 twin turbo for 3 gs over in japan. The kicker it cost 5gs to import it.

sv650s
04-30-2006, 11:20 AM

3k is either a piece of crap or a scam.......and you don't have to spend a lot of money to import r32's since we've got some in canada and no.....the easiest part is bringing it into the states, the hardest is getting the government (dmv, city...whoever the hell controls this shit) to actually let you drive it on the street so if you get hold of one you either need someone in the dmv thats wiling to put their ass on the line for you or you or just buy one from rbmotoring

Simplypanda
05-01-2006, 01:30 AM
RBmotoring sells skylines? I thought they couldn't sell them yet cause they were still in the process of getting a license to sell skylines or something like that. or am I wrong? :confused:

sv650s
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
RBmotoring sells skylines? I thought they couldn't sell them yet cause they were still in the process of getting a license to sell skylines or something like that. or am I wrong? :confused:

motorex legalizes all of them then both rbmotoring and motorex sell them but i'm not sure if rbmotoring is allowed to sell them now since most of the cars were probably illegal

Add your comment to this topic!