Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Chevy Caprice or Ford Crown Victoria

BiggWaukegan
04-11-2006, 11:50 AM
I happen to be a proud owner of both the caprice and the crown vic. Figured i get a feel for which you guys perferred better.

Survey Says. What is better Caprice or Vickie L

fbi-interceptor
04-11-2006, 10:11 PM
What Do You Think The Answers Are Going To Be To Your Ridiculous Question? Hmmmm Lets See... Being That This Is A Crown Victoria Forum Im Guessing The Majority Will Be Voting For The Cv. Ps Did You Come Up With That Question All By Yourself Or Did Your Mommy Help You?

way2old
04-12-2006, 01:26 PM
I sure am glad this is an "Automotive Forum". I would hate to think I signed in to the I hate you forums.

BostonKev
04-12-2006, 02:32 PM
nice language cheese head. No wonder no one visits Wiscahhhhhhhnson.

Shick1988
04-13-2006, 03:53 PM
I live in Wisconsin and I'm proud of it, however I have voiced my displeasure with this guy for a while now. So far I have yet to find a thread made by him that offers any instrisic vaule to anyone on this forum. I don't speak on this forum often but when I do I usually have a good reason to, i.e. posting a question that not only helps me but I hope helps others down the road, or I write posts in response to questions like which one 9C1 or P71 or other dumbass posts by BiggWaukegan.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY COME UP WITH A REAL THREAD INSTEAD OF THESE BULLSH** ONES!!!

Offer something to someone or shut the hell up.

That is all have a good day:)

way2old
04-13-2006, 07:14 PM
:iagree:

Add your comment to this topic!