Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Anyone know how to fit a window?

mairi
04-08-2006, 07:02 AM
Hi there,

I've got a 3-dr N reg clio - little darlings broke a front window last week and I've got a bit of glass, but I'm not sure how to get it in. Most of the bits are off the inside of the door, but the handle for the window won't come off to let the door come apart - do I need to take it apart or can I just slide it in from the top? Help me - please!!!!!!

Thanks,

Mairi

RenaultBreakersCom
06-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Hi there,

I've got a 3-dr N reg clio - little darlings broke a front window last week and I've got a bit of glass, but I'm not sure how to get it in. Most of the bits are off the inside of the door, but the handle for the window won't come off to let the door come apart - do I need to take it apart or can I just slide it in from the top? Help me - please!!!!!!

Thanks,

Mairi

Of course you need to take the door panel of to attach the window to the winder/regulator, how do you think it connects,
The handle on the Clio ph1,2,and 3 (1992 to 2004) just pulls off with a little force

rich172
09-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Best advice is get Haynes manual. They can be a little complex but having fitted a window myself completely necessary.

Add your comment to this topic!