Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Found a little satellite just sittin there....in a car port

breaknstuf4fun
04-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I recently found a plymouth satellite sitting in a guys car port (heh pretty cool huh? in a car port and everything...yeah) after the little katrina bit, and now posses a great interest in it. Only problem is that i can't find the owner, thay may be coming back tomorrow...in a week...or a month...hell maybe not at all. infact i don't hink they are coming back which would be a shame. checked out the garge and he had spare cylinder heads lying around.

ANYWAY, i want to know how to go about information on an owner when all you got is a street address and a vin number. usually the street address works i woudl guess but this time it just doens't help finding the guy. I would just take it but this isn't a car just off the side of the road covered in weeds, and from the looks of the garage he porabbly values this car. So how can i possibly find him, and if he's not coming back, what are the chances of me being able to salvage.

ilgoldstein
04-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Send a letter to the address, it will be forwarded to the owner if they filed a change of address with the post office.

Add your comment to this topic!