Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My Friend Just Died....

THE4TH
07-11-2002, 01:21 AM
hey guyz...
i know this really isn't the place for this but i kinda just wanted to say something to someone i guess...
a good friend of mine of many years killed himself this past weekend..
it's a bit hush hush as of now only a few people and the family know..
we played soccer together as kids and partied together as teens..
his dad was a great father, and i wish i knew more of what happened..
sorry to dump this on you guyz.. i kinda just needed to tell someone..
thanx guyz.. :( :( :(

RIP Joe Gagnnon 2002

spy54
07-11-2002, 01:26 AM
it's cool we can handle it. it's part of the greiving process

emadboy200
07-11-2002, 10:42 AM
sorry to hear that my condolences to you, and his family. :(

THE4TH
07-11-2002, 12:40 PM
thanx guyz.... i know this isn't the place.. but thanx anyway

btw: i went to acura yesterday and got to sit in the new nsx...
this thing was kickin it.. i like the new changes..
the headlights especially....
it's almost perfect now.. all it need is more ballz...
:D

StageOneGalant
07-11-2002, 01:28 PM
I feel u're pain.. i lost my best friend a couple of yrs back( in a car accident ).. and i miss him soo much.. there's not a day that goes by that i don't think of him... i wish he was still here.. and i jus found out the my friend who i used to work with,, passed away on JUNE 25th.. man,, rough times.. just gotta be strong and hold it together.. i feel u're pain.... LIFE HAS TO GO ON> thats what they would have wanted.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

RIP: ARUN LUKE
RIP: ANDY VARGUS

"Your body may not be here with me, but I carry your memories with me, each and every second, of every passing day, I live"

sirapio
07-11-2002, 02:23 PM
sorry to hear about that...i personally have not gone through this...but I know its like losing a family member ...someone that you hang around with all the time and *poof* the extra time you usually spend with them is unoccupied...not knowing what to do...you end up with a gap in your life...but life works in very mysterious ways...while losing one...you might gain one that has the same unique personality...just takes time...memories will be brought back up and you'll be asking yourself...do i know this guy?

Bentley

RedY2KCivic
07-11-2002, 11:25 PM
I'm so sorry, but just remember to keep your chin up, and keep on going with life.....he's watching over you now.

kicker1_solo
07-12-2002, 03:53 AM
sorry to hear that, how old was he?

THE4TH
07-12-2002, 12:54 PM
he was 21...
there wasn't much info available when i found out since it was friend and family word of mouth .. rumor has it he was having fam problems.. could have been drugs or depression not really sure...
i feel extremely bad for his father who was my old soccer coach ..
he was the greatest guy i ever met i can't believe he would have had problems at home ya know.. but it's always the ones ya don't think i guess.... he's from new hampshire... but i guess he was having problems at home and ran away to utah or something... and only joe knows what happened at that point... i'm waiting for it to be in the papers back home so i can get a clip or something.. unfortunatly i won't make it home for the wake which is today or the funeral tomorrow..
but i'll be sure to say hi when i am home for christmas..
oh well .. i hope none of you ever have to go through knowing someone who killed themsleves..i've had friends die in car accidents and one from cancer, and so on ... but this is the first person i knew that was a suicide... i'm not really sure how i feel diff. but i do ....
suicide scares me.... i could never do that ... it really gets me though that he thought his life was that bad that he didn't want to live anymore.. and then actually to do it.. that just scares me.....
oh well ... i hope none of you guyz ever feel that way, and if ya do gimme a hollar, so i can talk ya out of it... cause well i don't wanna see anyone go out that way ...
and on a lighter note....

:monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis :monkeypis

Add your comment to this topic!