Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Im in the market for a 300m????

tune1552
03-27-2006, 04:26 PM
I have been looking around and have found a few 300m's with pretty low miles. I like the look and all the options and all that, but just want a feel for the quality of the car? Overall if your an owner would you purchase it again? Or go with another brand/model? Thanks

tinmanwpk
03-28-2006, 07:04 AM
I bought an M in '98 and drove it for over 155k miles. Minimal problems, at least in my eyes, for that many miles. Had a tranny solenoid go out, which does happen in the LH platform. Also had an a/c problem, which also sometimes occurs. Other than that I have had no other problems to really consider. I loved that car. Sold it and bought another. What does that tell you? If you really want information of the M, go to www.300Mclub.org. I belong to that club (only $15, and what a wealth of information about the M, just tons of friendly , helping folks who love the M), and it is the best $15 that I have had returned many times over. The M is a great car, but like all automobiles (and people), they have their faults. I think it says a lot when I bought another. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Add your comment to this topic!