Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

97 Crown Vic. Police Interceptor

BiggWaukegan
03-27-2006, 10:16 AM
:evillol: :evillol: got a guy with a clean 97 crown vic police interceptor. it has the nice interior. no leaks. hes got a ton of high performance parts in it. From suspension to intake, mufflers, bored out all the goodie. the only bad thing is it has 180,000 miles on it. was wondering what you would pay for this vechile with the miles. thks. hes asking 2200:screwy:

guchiew
04-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $1300 for it. It has a bunch of aftermarket parts that were probably installed by an amatuer, and since it has so many performance parts, you know it was raced and beaten on. That's all on top of the high mileage. I think about all of the costs I would incure if I had to replace all of the aftermarket parts (parts + labor) and the engine and tranny. With all of the costs, I would be better off buying a better one with lower miles from someone more reputable for $6500ish. If I was strapped on cash, I would save up or get a daily Honda beater. This is all my $0.02 though. Good luck with your decision.

Add your comment to this topic!