Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Pics of my car... What do you think?

thewoahna
07-07-2002, 10:49 PM
OK, Here are some pics of my car. What do you all think? I know it doesnt look like much, but it is a work in progress. I have DC Sports 4-2-1 Ceramics, DC Catback, Catco High Flow Cat, APC Short Ram Intake with K&N Filter, Accel Wires, the new Tail lights, Clear Fronts, and a Sound system. What would be next? I dont really want to go spend $1000.00 on wheels and tires. I would rather go preformance. I was thinking flywheel or clutch. Also was thinking about a free-flow Cat (No mesh, basically just a pipe). What should I do?

Thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/joebob989/car.html

SimplyHONDA
07-08-2002, 12:03 AM
performance parts also needs a performance look.. get some lowing springs.:alien:

you dont want to spend money on tires. but the you spend money o them ugly looking tail lights? at least the tires will give you better traction & launch and they'd look better than those altzzzas

i would have gotten springs with the money spent on them altzzas..

your cars gonna be a great sleeper!!!

thewoahna
07-08-2002, 07:25 AM
sleeper, whats that? I have never heard of that before?

StageOneGalant
07-08-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by thewoahna
sleeper, whats that? I have never heard of that before?

U have some mods to u're car.. and u're a street racer.. and u don't know what a "Sleeper" is?? strange....!!!!

Sleeper----( in our terms ) A car people under-estimates ( jus based on the look of the car ).. that car really kick ass...but they jus don't know it.

obiewancoyote
07-13-2002, 08:18 PM
I would have to agree and detest the tail's. I've found that most of the aftermarket parts out there for our 4rth generation accords are god awfull and ugly. And at the mention of building parts for such an "old' vehicle most AM parts companies will laugh. Therefore I'm planning on making my own AM parts. (It helps to have a cnc machinist in the family!)

Although, finding info on tail light requirements is none less than a pain in the tail. If anyone has any ideas of where to find that info without paying a boat load of money for it. That would be great!

The stock look is great, especially when you can watch the racer behind you start to sob in the rear view mirrror!

Bustamon
07-17-2002, 11:04 AM
Looks like a clean well kept car. Like the headlights.:alien:

Protek
07-18-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Bustamon
Looks like a clean well kept car. Like the headlights.:alien:

whats so special about his headlights? They look stock to me.

strodda
07-19-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by thewoahna
OK, Here are some pics of my car. What do you all think? I know it doesnt look like much, but it is a work in progress. I have DC Sports 4-2-1 Ceramics, DC Catback, Catco High Flow Cat...
where'd you get the catco cat from? is it a universal one, or a direct fit. and how much did you pay?

thanx

YogsVR4
07-19-2002, 02:27 PM
I like the front and engine bay. The ass end looks pretty tacky or at least out of place.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

thewoahna
07-19-2002, 11:29 PM
I got the Catco Cat from Summit Racing...

www.summitracing.com

It is a custom fit that I got for likt $80 I think. I went to pick it up at the Summit Retail store in Akron so I did not have to pay for shipping.

Melt
07-21-2002, 10:42 PM
That accord is pretty sick, here are some pics of my moms 91 EX (its stock other than PIAA Foglights) Sorry about the crappy quality.

Also, sorry to strodda for stealing the KRS quote, I couldnt Resist

strodda
07-22-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Melt
That accord is pretty sick, here are some pics of my moms 91 EX (its stock other than PIAA Foglights) Sorry about the crappy quality.

Also, sorry to strodda for stealing the KRS quote, I couldnt Resist hey, aint no biggie. copying is a form of flattery. and shit, i didnt make it up anyways, so have fun with it:D

Add your comment to this topic!