Tucson...Is it a good buy?

marly87
03-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey, all! I'm thinking about getting a Tucson this weekend. I've read a lot of feedback, mostly good, but I have some questions still.

1) How is the gas mileage really?
2) Is the position of the armrest really noticable? I'm a "leaner" so I need to know if this is a real problem.
3) Does it come with leather seats?
4) Does it have rims or hubcaps? This is a big deal for me. My last car had hubcaps that kept popping off! Since I had a pretty standard size wheel, no one had any in stock. I had to order them online. I said, "never again!"

Any info you can give me would be appreciated! :1zhelp:

buyahyundai.ca
04-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Hey, all! I'm thinking about getting a Tucson this weekend. I've read a lot of feedback, mostly good, but I have some questions still.

2) Is the position of the armrest really noticable? I'm a "leaner" so I need to know if this is a real problem.
4) Does it have rims or hubcaps? This is a big deal for me. My last car had hubcaps that kept popping off! Since I had a pretty standard size wheel, no one had any in stock. I had to order them online. I said, "never again!"

Alrighty, First I have to say that the Tucson is an AWESOME vehicle!! Of the SUV's, it has a great fuel economy, but not personally being an owner, I can't say spec. how much it will cost you. It comes with leather seats, and if you go with the leather seats, you get 17" alloys as well. --Go for that trim, for the extra $1500--$2000 or whatever, it is so worth it to go from rugged to luxurious! And, about the armrest thing....I really don't know what you mean, so hopefully someone else can help :)

Happy Hunting!
Ting

horchem1972
07-30-2006, 01:35 PM

I own a 2006 Tuscon and really like it.The gas mileage on the window is overrated.You will average about 16 in town and 22-23 on the highway.The armrest with a flick of a switch comes forward to a comfortable position.They have rims and no hubcaps.I do not have the leather seats but go to Hyundai.com and you can build your own vehicle.Good luck.--Chris:banghead: :screwy:

wyattdelsol
01-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Yes... Buy one. We bought our first Hyundai after years of Hondas. It's a great vehicle. With the weather we've been having the four wheel drive really helps, but even without it it's been amazing in snow and ice. Ours has a really good package. It's the SE with a V6 and 4WD. It has seat heaters but not leather. I work at a Hyundai dealership and I sold a Tucson Limited and the only difference was it had leather seats... it still had manual seats. It was only eight hundred dollars more. I thought that was kind of interesting. I am a leaner too, and the arm rest is perfect for because I can have my arm on the rest and my hand on the wheel. It's a great affordable car! Have fun.

rohndawson
09-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Quality interior & creature comforts sold me on this as well as a solid ride, not jittery like the Honda. Very well thought out! Front seat folds flat, several plugs for accessories such as dvd player, plenty of cubby holes, 6 cup holders, storage nets on back of both front seats.
-------------------------
rohn

internet marketing (http://www.drivenwide.com)

Add your comment to this topic!