Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

canadian 83 slant six door panel bolts

bgoodman
03-21-2006, 07:16 AM
I had speakers installed in my front door panels on the van. The driver's side panel has bolts missing, and so at high speeds(and at idle for that matter), this panel is one of many annoying rattles. haha. The problem is: I am in Oklahoma, my boyfriend works at a hardware store, and he cannot find the right bolts for these panels! Would a Canadian made slant six really have such "rare" bolts for these door panels? Should we just retap the holes and make new threads? Or are we just not looking hard enough? Any advice on a "canadian" slant six would be appreciated.

Stevo2
03-31-2006, 03:13 AM
I had speakers installed in my front door panels on the van. The driver's side panel has bolts missing, and so at high speeds(and at idle for that matter), this panel is one of many annoying rattles. haha. The problem is: I am in Oklahoma, my boyfriend works at a hardware store, and he cannot find the right bolts for these panels! Would a Canadian made slant six really have such "rare" bolts for these door panels? Should we just retap the holes and make new threads? Or are we just not looking hard enough? Any advice on a "canadian" slant six would be appreciated.

are these actual bolts or screws or are they funny shaped clips?

Add your comment to this topic!