Page updated on 03-24-2018

Helpppp No Power - 92'pa!!!

03-18-2006, 01:17 PM
can someone tell me if the 92 park ave models have an electric hood open and gas release... because i woke up this morning and went out to my car, and nothing worked, its like everything died...the horn, the trunk, i couldnt open the gas tank or even the damn hood... i replaced my battery about 6 months ago... does anyone have any ideas what the problem can be??? thanks

03-18-2006, 04:28 PM
The hood is is mechanically opened via cable and latch, there is nothing electrical involved. The gas door is electrical, however, you can open it manually from inside the trunk inside the driver side fender well. Since the trunk is electrically opened, you'll have you use your key! I had a problem with my 92's battery losing charge overnight, and it turned out to be the interior lights not going out. It didn't help that the battery was already really old, either! Post back with a heads up and we'll help you out!

03-23-2006, 11:50 AM
My battery even losing charge overnight. It was the "twilight sentinel". Since i turned it off, everythings ok.

Add your comment to this topic!