Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Acura RDX

tbayliss
03-16-2006, 06:06 AM
Just a brief rant in hopes Honda will get the message. I know I'm slow on the uptake, but I just saw the pics of the RDX yesterday. Hot dog I thought. I can trade my Toyota Matrix for a Honda. Then I Google search it and find out that like most everything else Honda is making these days it is only available with an automatic. How come nothing with 4 doors is allowed to have a manual? (I'm sure they'll take it out of the Accord soon, then I don't know what I'll drive). I love Hondas. They are great, reliable cars with amazing engines. But I prefer a manual trans. I guess I'll have to keep buying Toyota sine Honda doesn't have anything with 180 hp and a 6-speed manual that can haul the family and/or 8 ft 2x4's.

thefooshmeister
08-12-2006, 11:54 PM
yeah but for an automatic with turbo all wheel drive and all the little acura nice-ities it sure is sweet. it has paddle sport shift too so even tho its not the same they at least made it sporty. acura had a convention where i work a few weeks ago and i took it around the garage a little to test it out. i like the style so much more than the mdx and hope they make more crossovers like that.

Add your comment to this topic!