Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HU reads "All Off"?????? help!!

bigddd
07-05-2002, 03:28 PM
ok i just got my new HU today, kenwood KDC-319. anyways, i also have a small amp and sub. i have set up for my whole system in my privious car, cavi, and in my civic, but with only a differnt HU. anyways, the wiring harness on the the new HU does not have that white plastic thing that is used for the remote turn on to the amp. so i wired up w/o the amp/sub first and it worked fine, then i took my remote wire and tapped into the red ignition wire and then my amp/sub worked. however, everytime i would change the track on a CD, the sub would like pop. i didnt like this so i deicded to mess around and pull one of the speaker wires i have hooked up to the amp. well i'll be damned if i just got fucked doin that.

now, heres my problem:
the HU gets power, however it throughs a "Code Off" and then a "All Off" message...I pulled out my stock radio, plugged it in, gave it the code and that works. put in the new HU and i get the same message..."Code Off" and then "All Off". Fuses, wiring, etc. all seems to be good. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.

bigddd
07-05-2002, 11:44 PM
nm fixed it

Add your comment to this topic!